Sunday, July 19, 2009

San Diego Comic Con 2009

Just thought I'd remindify everybody here who's coming to the San Diego Comic Con (in justa few days! So much stuff to do to get ready! Augh!) to come and visit us Kids Love Comickers! (Does any one else think we need a snappier nickname? Post comments suggesting clever ones, we'd love to hear.) Me, (Ray Friesen), and Jimmmy Gownley (Jimmy Gownley) are going to be sharing a booth and poking each other at #2207. Scott Christian Sava is going to be at booth 2002. You can remember them easily, since they both have two 2's in them. Also, Scotts booth, if it were a year, is the past, while Jimmy and mine are the FUTURE WOO. John Gallagher's gonna be floating around, but I don't think he's anywhere in particular. Anybody else gonna be there? I dunno.

I'll be unveiling some new product. BEHOLD! Plush toys of my characters! Pirate Penguin and Ninja Chicken!



Not too shamelessly plug myself TOOO much (just enough actually) but have you been reading their weekly adventures on my website? www.DontEatAnyBugs.com You totally should, they're hilarical. And I'm not just saying that because I'm incredibly biased.

Our special deal is, for every 100 plush toys you buy, you get another half of one for free. Such a bargain! I can personally vouch for the fact that they are LOTS of fun to play with. In fact, I'm playing with one right now. Using the tip of Pirate Penguin's sword to type thisasdj klajsdjk kjajkliowe jfh .

Oh, and Jimmy's gonna be giving out Solid Gold Poodles to everybody who votes for him to win the Eisner award. He's got a big pile of them, so feel free to nag him into giving you one, even if he pretends to have no idea what you're talking about. It will certainly be a lot of fun for me to watch! Check out his newly redesigned website, www.AmeliaRules.com, it's got all sorts of really exciting new features. Heck, just check out everybody's website, whydontcha?

After I get back, and accumulate some more free time, stay tuned for all ages friendly comic reviews and news and previews and special doodles and all sortsa cool junk!

No comments: